Week 8 Reading and Writing

 The reading and writing assignments are working very well for me. I enjoy reading the different stories each week and having the ability to pick which story it is I want to read. I am happy with both my blog and project website. I think my blog post is well organized and easy to navigate through. I also like my project website because I think it is eerie and represents the villain and evil aspect of the stories I am writing about. I am satisfied with how my writing is going. I found it very fun writing my first story for my project. I also like writing about the stories because I think its fun how I get to put my own twist on things. I think my biggest accomplishment thus far has been my first story I wrote for my project. I really enjoyed how I wrote it and I found it interesting. My favorite reading so far has been the Brer Rabbit readings. I knew some basic stories about it but I didn't realize how many there were and how many different characters there were. I would say that my reading is definitely helping with my story posts. I find it easy to write the stories because I can refer back to the notes. I have found that taking the notes as I go really helps me, instead of reading the whole story and then taking notes after. 

This is my favorite image because I think it is very elegant and pleasing to look at. I enjoy the white and the look of the crane looking up in the air. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Dancer, Sophie!

Week 10 Story: Native American Hero Tales