Week 8 Progress

 I am happy with my progress in this class so far. I feel like I have kept up and completed each assignment needed so I am happy with that. I am most proud of all the different types of stories I have written so far. I feel like I have done many different styles of writing, even some out of my comfort zone. I do have a good weekly schedule going. My favorite assignment has been the project and having the freedom to write it about whatever I want. I think it has been very fun to pick a topic that I enjoy and an interested in. I have not don any of the extra credit assignments yet. I think things have gone well in terms of my blog and website, I think they are coming along nicely. 

I think in the second half of the semester I will try to do some of the extra credit so I can try to finish in week 13. I also think I will try to get ahead of schedule so that I can finish early as well. I don't think there is anything I want to change with my blog or website I think I just want to keep on improving it. 

When life puts you in a tough situations, don't say why me? just say try me!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Dancer, Sophie!

Week 10 Story: Native American Hero Tales