Week 8 Comments and Feedback

 I think the feedback that I am receiving is great. it is really helping me to improve my writing. I think the constructive comments that also leave positives notes with. When they tell me something that I can improve on and also something they enjoyed that I did in my story, I find those to be the most helpful. I find that the strategy I use is the one listed above. I try to leave positive comments as well as things they can improve on and it find it to be the most effective for myself writing that way. I do also get good ideas and inspiration when reading other students stories that they have written. I definitely think am getting to know people from the class. I think the introductions are a highlight of the class. It is very interesting to read what people write about themselves and to also see the pictures that they posted along with the blogpost. I am happy with how my introduction has gone and how people have gotten the chance to know me through it. I think that I can leave longer comments on people and maybe read their stories a few times through to make sure that the advice I am giving them is as accurate as can be. 

I picked this image mainly because I think the kitten is super cute but also because I think learning from out mistakes is very important and doing it in a positive environment. 

Because I feel safe I can learn from my mistakes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Dancer, Sophie!

Week 11 Story: Native American Marriage Tales