Topic Research

 The story that I liked the most out of the ones I wrote about was the story of Snow White and doing it from the villains perspective. Since we do have to write multiple stories for the project I think it could be funned interesting to write each one from a different perspective. 

The first could be from the perspective of the villain like I stated. I think this could be an amazing approach to the story. I think seeing it from her perspective will bring in many other things into the story. 

The second perspective could be from one of the seven dwarfs. I think this could be more of a comical perspective which would be great. I think adding some comedy is something that everyone enjoys so I would be excited to write from this perspective. 

I think the last perspective could either be from an animal or the prince I am kind of unsure on this one but I think both of these perspectives could be good depending on how I chose to go about it. 


https://www.pitt.edu/~dash/type0709.html


This is a picture of the Evil Queen from Snow White and it shows when she turns into the women that gives Snow White the poisoned apple. 

Source: Evil Queen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Dancer, Sophie!

Week 11 Story: Native American Marriage Tales