Feedback Strategies

I liked this picture because it shows that its okay to make mistakes and to be corrected by them. 
Source: Mistakes

A fixed mindset could be holding you back - here's how to change it. 


This is the title to the first article I read. I really enjoyed this article because I think it is very true. Having a good mindset is so important in order to get things done. If you have a fixed mindset and do not keep your mind open to hearing and learning new things it can really effect the future and the outcome of things for you. The article talks about encouraging people to learn from their mistakes compared to punishing them from making them. I think this is an amazing new way of taking care of things because it shows people that making mistakes is okay and a natural thing that happens instead of telling people they have to be perfect and can make mistakes. 


Why rejection hurts so much - and what to do about it 


This is the second article I read. I agree with this article in the sense that rejection is very hard for people and it hurts people in a lot of different ways. I like how this article talks a lot about self esteem and helping build it back up because I know when people get rejected it can have a big effect on their self esteem so making sure to keep your self esteem high is very important. Rejection is a bug part of life and is such normal thing so I think making it normal get over and having the things to cope with it is very important. Constantly reminding ourselves that we are loved and valued is such a wonderful thing to do because it helps people to know their worth in this world even in the midst of going through daily life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Dancer, Sophie!

Week 11 Story: Native American Marriage Tales