Feedback Strategies

I liked this picture because of the question mark. I really think it related to come of the articles I read by showing if it really is the right word to call it. 
Source: Feedback?

 I coached a high school dance team last year so I had to give a lot of feedback them. I found the most effective way to give it was in a sandwich form. Giving a positive, a constructive comment, and then another positive is what I found to be the best way and what the team reacted to the best. The article is read was Try Feedforward instead of feedback and I really enjoyed and agreed with it because feedback is more of looking at the past and not at the future which is the most important thing to do. We obviously need to learn from our past but we need to focus on the future and what we can do tho make that better. the second article I looked at was What Kinds of Messages Help Kids Grow? I liked this article a lot because it was saying to give different kinds of feedback other than just "good job" which I think is a great idea because kids are sos used to hearing those word. 




try-feedforward-instead-feedback

preschoolers-and-praise-messages-that-can-help-kids-grow


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Dancer, Sophie!

Week 11 Story: Native American Marriage Tales