Week 2 Reading Overview

 I think out of the two reading options I would choose the PDE Ramayana online version. I picked this one because I like the idea that it has different authors and lots of illustrations. I love the fact that I would be able to look at pictures along with the story. 

The two comic books that I chose are Krishna and Rukmini: A Love That Will Not Be Denied & Hanuman to the Rescue: Hanuman Brings the Sanjeevani . I chose the first one because I love romance and it is very interesting to me so the fact that the story was about love drew me to want to read it. I chose the second comic because the caption sounded interesting to me. I read the caption and immediately wanted to know more about it. 

The first video that I chose is Rama and the Ramayana. I chose this one because I like crash course and the way they do their videos, also the story is one that already interests me. The second one I choose is Harry Potter Meets Hindu Mythology. I chose this video because I am a Harry Potter fan so I think I would like to hear about it in a different point of view. 

I picked this image because I thought it was very interesting. I am a dancer myself so the title of the image drew me in and I think it makes me want to keep looking at it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Dancer, Sophie!

Week 10 Story: Native American Hero Tales