Time Strategies

 The Psychology of Checklists

The Important Habit of Just Starting

I read these two articles. I really liked the psychology of checklists article because I know I am that way. Having a checklist and crossing things off that list is very satisfying to me and helps me to know that I am getting things accomplished even if it is small task. I also can sometimes forget all the tasks I need to accomplish so a checklist helps me to remember all the things I need to get done. The important habit of just starting was also an article that I related to. I know when I have something to do I can keep putting it off but once I start the task it is always so much easier to get done so  agree with getting into the habit of just starting things. I believe I already have a good time management schedule going. I tend to do all of my homework in the morning because most of my classes are in the afternoon and this has worked out super well for me this week so far so I think I will continue to do that. 


A cute image of Children's time schedule. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Dancer, Sophie!

Week 11 Story: Native American Marriage Tales