Technology Tools

 I am familiar with some the tools we are using for this class. I have had to create a website in the past so I do know how that works. I have also blogged in another class so I am familiar with the tools needed for blogging. This online environment is very similar to what I have experienced in other classes so I am used to doing most assignments online. Some web skills I would like to work on this year would be being faster with some web skills. It can take me along time to figures some web things out sometimes so I think making things more seamless will help me a lot. I am by no means an expert, I am still learning a lot myself so I don't really have any tips but I would be very open to hearing tips. My only tip would be to be patient with yourself because it can take some time to get comfortable with new tools you are using. 



"Technology is not technology if it was invented before you were born"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Dancer, Sophie!

Week 11 Story: Native American Marriage Tales