My Favorite Place... Strands Beach!

One of my favorite places is actually where I live. It is in Dana Point, California and it is a beach called Strands Beach. This beach is one of my favorite places because every time I go I feel very relaxed and like there is no worries in the world. It is a long stretch of sand and ocean which also makes it a very nice beach to walk on. I like to spend mornings walking on the beach and then going back later in the day to lay out in the sun and relax. I have created so many amazing memories there with family and friends and it will forever be one of my favorite places in the world. 

California Beaches Picture 
This is a picture of the long walk you can do along the beach. 

This is a photo that I took while at the beach. My friend and I got an açaí bowl for lunch and went and sat on the rocks at the beach to eat them while looking out at the ocean. 

Comments

  1. Yay for California beaches, Sophie! I used to live in Daly City (south of San Francisco), and your beach picture made me think of the coastline there. Although there was no place nearby to snag an açaí bowl ... you had to bring your own munchies. I still miss it! Thornton State Beach link :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Dancer, Sophie!

Week 11 Story: Native American Marriage Tales