First Impression on our Assignments

 The assignment that I am most intrigued by would be the storybook assignment. I loved being able to read the former students storybooks and found them all very interesting so I think it will be very fun to create one myself. I think I am also interested in this assignment because I have never done anything like it. I love the idea of recreating a story and making it your own. I think there are lots of great stories in the world and putting your own spin to it makes it a completely new story. I also like the aspect where we comment and share our assignments with other students of the class because it is online so now we will be getting to know the other students in our class. I like the idea of the extra credit assignment check In and Connect because I think it sounds good to know how everyone is doing in the class and to share things that people put in their to know more about the other students. 


A student doing their homework. 
Source: Homework

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Dancer, Sophie!

Week 11 Story: Native American Marriage Tales